Your vehicles as they sit now!

I replaced my own on my 02, will never do again on a daily driver. Rust goes deeper than it looks. and i have up to the doors bedlined on my 07. Just untill i can get it linexd
b0ff6b29e70f1e2728073417d9e798a5.jpg
can tell best in this pic

Confused. Is linex not bedliner? :crazy:

How do you have a rusty truck in texas?
came from ohio
Because instead of buying a Texas truck he went up norffff and bought one...
Acksholly bought it from brodude that had recently moved here from Ohio. I didn't even crawl under the truck to look for rust since I live in tx and almost never have to worry about it but I should have when I spotted the ohio plates.
Lol. Yeah its just walmart stuff. Chipping a little but is holding up better than i thought. Still not happy with it.
This. I'll probably just throw on some duplicolor bedliner until I can get linex or something similar sprayed along with the bed.

This. I'll probably just throw on some duplicolor bedliner until I can get linex or something similar sprayed along with the bed.

its legit shit. i dont worry about rust but i have that on my front bumper and my sliders. Sliders get stepped on and slid on daily, not even worn anywhere since installing 2 years ago.

I have some on the frame and in the fenders and my only complaint is that it has started to fad to brown but it's holding up very well otherwise.

Lol. Yeah its just walmart stuff. Chipping a little but is holding up better than i thought. Still not happy with it.
Hell on my old nbs I used that flex seal crap on my wheel wells and bottom of the rockers to prevent chips and dings. Surprisingly it held up very well

1fbce97eb91d9171b5bc29ef82280b9b.jpg
e78b2e8c9658e46fca77d8e576babdb6.jpg

Edit-not sure why that second pic posted :think:
Is it April yet? It's likely getting put on Kijiji by then. The joys of going back to school.

Pics are from October

Do like
Needs less mud flap and bug shield and more low imo but I like it

Doin work. Picking up the stone I paid for last week
7044c863407e705266ae22ab24330959.jpg

Fgt tapashit making my shit blurry

Last edited: