Your vehicles as they sit now!

Got the impala all cleaned up for a show on the weekend and the '15 hiding in behind.

5D040198-1022-4B21-B1C2-4B7EA005CBC0_zps3efyxt81.jpg

The 6.2 we have in our F-250 ccsb survey truck is really nice. Night and day difference in the entire vehicle compared to 5.4 and 6.8 models we've had in the past.

i didnt snap a picture, but i had to spend like 2 hours just emptying garbage out of the old lady's truck. so much crap. then i cleaned the whole interior and glass.

cleaned the wheels, but thats was it, it got dark before i could wash it.
I hear u on that one my old ladys the same way

sent from galaxy s6

i didnt snap a picture, but i had to spend like 2 hours just emptying garbage out of the old lady's truck. so much crap. then i cleaned the whole interior and glass.

cleaned the wheels, but thats was it, it got dark before i could wash it.
I stopped doing that shit. Told her that if she wants me to clean it, she's gotta get the trash and junk out first.

Y'all don't even wanna see Courtney's car. I told her that's gotta change so we can use her car more to save on gas

Sent from a dingleberry

We always use the truck. We put a bunch of miles on the car when we got it, but I'm trying to keep them off it now so that it doesn't hurt the value if we trade it in when we get her something new.

Y'all don't even wanna see Courtney's car. I told her that's gotta change so we can use her car more to save on gas

Sent from a dingleberry

All the added weight of that trash definitely impacts mpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't see the floor in the back or the front passenger seat, console is nasty, pass seat is full. Trunk is full, I'm like how fucking hard is it to bring shit inside when you get home

Sent from a dingleberry