Your vehicles as they sit now!

IMG_1638_zpsj0suotji.jpg

ffuuuuuuck

Specs? You get the track pack or whatever it's called now?

Da fuck hapenned. Is he alright? Or whoever was driving

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He was coming through an intersection, mind you this is a 4 lane road with turn lanes on each side for right and left, so 8 lanes total with a median. Lady was in the left turn lane in a minivan, she suddenly decided she needed to turn right instead of left and cut right across 3 lanes directly in front of him. He locked up the front brakes and slid into the passenger sliding door and they both slid over to the right in front of traffic.

It buckled the K-member, shoved it back into the cowl hard enough to break the windshield, and started peeling the subframe away from the floor pan. As well as moving the entire front clip over a foot.

Thankfully he's ok other than his back and neck being sore. He already got a skeletal scan and some minor work at his chiropractor and he's gonna go back again next week. The lady was foreign, couldn't hardly speak english, had to very small children in the car and decides to do something stupid like that. And he was so mad that he couldn't go get her insurance info, we're hoping the cop got it and she has coverage.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Installed new clear piece headlights an silverstar ultra bulbs + a light bar to the dodge.
09c021d614b4d66ad17098e758e12591.jpeg
f939d3045ee1e6712342ef0c40a25036.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Take it off........

And maybe get the mazzula skid plate

Fuck the mazzula skid plate. It's dope looking but not for $500. I think I'm going to trim the lower hanging sides off the valence and just make it flat straight across the bottom. It'll make it look thinner but not retarded. The valence and bumper design is dumb.

Reactions: DeanH1290
Fuck the mazzula skid plate. It's dope looking but not for $500. I think I'm going to trim the lower hanging sides off the valence and just make it flat straight across the bottom. It'll make it look thinner but not retarded. The valence and bumper design is dumb.

Leave the upper portion, just pull the lower portion. Big improvement