Your vehicles as they sit now!

939e61071f47a3229e8b489346b27924.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dszx13
Been awhile, sold truck in August. Finally got it how I wanted and got what I thought was a great price.

7/11 on 24s

Purchased Duramax ( have put more money into this than I care to mention )

Day of Purchase

Next Day

Januaryish

Traded 20s straight up for some 22x12 -44 offset XD Grenades

That Lasted a month ,too much offset for my liking. Sold them and picked up another set of reps for a steal with new 305/50/20s

Currently Have a DJM 4/6 kit I picked up on another smoking deal ( and of course had Dakota chop it for me )

Last edited:
Been awhile, sold truck in August. Finally got it how I wanted and got what I thought was a great price.

7/11 on 24s

Purchased Duramax ( have put more money into this than I care to mention )

Day of Purchase

Next Day

Week Later

Januaryish

Traded 20s straight up for some 22x12 -44 offset XD Grenades

That Lasted a month ,too much offset for my liking. Sold them and picked up another set of reps for a steal with new 305/50/20s

DeCranked Front / Added 3" Drop Shackles, No Overload

Currently Have a DJM 4/6 kit I picked up on another smoking deal ( and of course had Dakota chop it for me )

Been following along on insta, last truck was tits, dirtymax is even better

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

i like your style :up: now time for go fast

I follow you on instagram, im JWTero.

Truck currently has 4" exhaust straight piped. 3" Magnaflow Downpipe, S&B Intake, S&B Turbo Mouthpiece, EGR block plate, PCV Reroute, PPE Fuel Plug / Ported Fuel Rail Plug with Edge CTS 2 serial switching with EFI Live Tune From Idaho Rob. Im currently investing in a lift pump ( fass or air dog ), and a set of longhorn fab shop traction bars. This will be it until I can get caught up on some other things. Then to research more and go from there. Installed all new lowering shocks few weeks ago, along with new slotted/drilled rotors and pads. Have new two piece driveshaft carrier bearing I need to change when I lower. Then time will tell.

#brazzers