Your vehicles as they sit now!

Swapped again but plan on keeping this setup. Stuck some new 295 trail grapps on them yesterday. Best tire I've ever rode on and will never go back to cheap mud tires lol
9610fa5bf3698222c10f1be2582a9454.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need Esky cluster like now

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Need a house like now lol
Swapped again but plan on keeping this setup. Stuck some new 295 trail grapps on them yesterday. Best tire I've ever rode on and will never go back to cheap mud tires lol
9610fa5bf3698222c10f1be2582a9454.jpg

I've had 3 sets of trail grapps, absolutely love that tire

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Reactions: CWilliams
Hmmm that's odd. My dad ran them on his duramax and they held up great even after a few burnouts. Proper amount of air and rotation goes a long way

Well based off of several good experiences from family members and friends with them I'm gonna run them. If I keep them long enough will report how many miles I get out of them

Well based off of several good experiences from family members and friends with them I'm gonna run them. If I keep them long enough will report how many miles I get out of them

I bought my first set at about half tread and put probably 20k on them before they were almost bald. Put about 25k on another set before I traded setups and had about half tread. I have no doubt theyd go 50k or more on a half ton

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Reactions: CWilliams