Your vehicles as they sit now!

IMG_5390.jpg[img]

The infamous condenser leak happened on my truck on Wednesday. Got it swapped out and while I had it torn apart, I wrapped my grill black. Still working on the headlight bezels.

76887836ef407b2c64d347e2534ca15a.jpg

82fdceb07fe3dbdea5f21ce0bb8f958d.jpg

8da88df1be71d6a9cd67abe6777e787b.jpg

d9d1873fe3afd6ba6bfc65afb623e98f.jpg

37cb8fe9e12e5dba1f5726d70d18442a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: racer36
Easier way to that is to undo the radiator and push it towards the engineer remove it. Takes 10 minutes to swap it out. I’ve done a hundred of these at work. Also should have checked with your dealer. Some year models based off build date has a special coverage for this

Reactions: lildann
Easier way to that is to undo the radiator and push it towards the engineer remove it. Takes 10 minutes to swap it out. I’ve done a hundred of these at work. Also should have checked with your dealer. Some year models based off build date has a special coverage for this

That is how I did it. I’m not a big fan of the chrome grill and have been talking about color changing it since i got the truck about 18 months ago. I took the grill out to get a closer look at the condenser while i was diagnosing the ac leak. Before I did the repair I did call the dealer about the extended coverage. Mine didn’t qualify. Mine only has extended coverage on the seat belt buckle bolt. So I kinda killed two birds with one stone. And i replaced my headlights as well. So now i have some OEM LTZ headlights with LED high and low beam bulbs for sale. [emoji857]

Reactions: dszx13