Le slicksierra build thread

I painted the drums on the S10 flat black caliper paint and it looks good. Doesn't draw attn to them in any way and WAY better than grey or rust colored...

10bd626be1909be9419597f3bc7fb6e5.jpg
Oh I've got mine high temp semi gloss black now. Perfect IMO. I meant I don't wanna paint them red or copper or something, so the fronts will never get painted like that either. Can't be rocking red fronts and black drums in the back lol

Sent from a dingleberry

0d62314c75a12ccfcac68d66caa0db49.jpg

Had to add this to keep it DOT legal because wide

Jk jk always wanted one finally found a slimeline one that will fit a half ton and the tailgate will still open and not contact it. Recon one I had was too thick and made for an HD, cause the bumper is lower on them. That had a smoked lens which was more low pro but this clear will is the next best thing. Little sucker is bright and is a better option over the grandpa special led tailgate bars that always crap out

live from the gutter trash.

:notbad: Always wanted one of those too

Sent from a dingleberry

Like 16 bucks and 30 mins of my time. Had a little plastic sleeve that held the wires about an inch on the back that I had to Dremel off carefully without sniping the wires so it would sit flush and I wouldn't have to drill a giant hole under my tailgate. Other than that I had a spare 4 pin trailer plug laying around so I soldered and heat wrapped the connections onto the 4 pin plug and wahlah. Plug and play.

prime dude, thats where its at.

Didn't order the kit from Amazon. Hidnation.com ordered Monday will be here tomorrow so far really happy with the purchase. 55 bucks free 2 day shipping, lifetime warranty and they are 5000k instead of 6000 or 6500k like most others. We will see tomorrow night though if they auctually put out any usable light or not

I broke one off mine a while back, used the one off of my stock light. :shrug:

Last edited:
I broke one off mine a while back, used the one off of my stock light. :shrug:

Need to get another.

Hopefully just the adjuster and not the mounting tab

The tab and bracket seem to be okay. It's the rod that connects like a little gear to the adjuster that backed out. Did some ricer bodywork fasteners seemed to keep it from shaking.