RCSB Derpamax Build

I'm guessing this isn't a package thing I can buy that will have everything i need to hook it up? No idea about wiring this sht.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it's still pretty easy though.

tired of the qs bed already?

No I just want to have a fleetside too. I'd rather just keep the QS bed then sell it. It's not like someone could just bolt it on since I painted it a custom color.

Got a link to A write up on how to do it? Please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somewhere in my cc build thread on gmfs I think. Might be different for nnbs trucks though then I would have no idea without looking at some wiring diagrams

Started my console subwoofer enclosure build.

u6e4u6en.jpg

qutu4y6e.jpg

sy2u2e6e.jpg

uputubys.jpg

Gutted the console

eduhynuh.jpg

a9anagyq.jpg

y2uduba4.jpg

ehamyty7.jpg

Will probably put a piece of ABS so I still have a little storage.

u8y2are3.jpg

More tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thought about running my other SA12 I have but I don't have the box size to get that done so I'm going to order a SA 10 instead.

The box is going to be 1.5 cubes after sub displacement and the port will be external going forward. It's going to be ran under the cup holders in the center console.

I'm figuring 4"x5" 30" long for the port.

Going to use my Alpine PDX 1000.1 for the SA10

Last edited:
I love watching your custom builds!

Thanks! I just fuck around with it until it works lol.

I think there may be some port noise with me overpowering the sub by 400rms but I don't have much room left for a larger port.

Thanks! I just fuck around with it until it works lol.

I think there may be some port noise with me overpowering the sub by 400rms but I don't have much room left for a larger port.

That's what I need to do with my box that holds the 2 sa10s. Box isnt deep enough. What I really want to do is a blow through and have it sit inside of my toolbox

dy6uhete.jpg

2yde2epa.jpg

ymu6upa5.jpg

upuzetuh.jpg

And I forgot to get fleece when I was out so I'm headed there and to the gym after. Will be doing more when I get home though

Last edited:
For some reason, I picture you cranking it way up, and the entire cupholder area and it's contents just going POOOF and exploding errywhere :lol:

Fuckin awesome build tho