Your vehicles as they sit now!

Just got it this week lol. Plans are level and drive it for now. Already has exhaust and cai. Lift in a few years probably. I'll make a thread later on it

Take that ball off before someone fucks up a shin lol

Trucks so clean Ronnie. What's the new plans?

Lol it's there so no one decides to run up on me. I've had it back there and 3 times it's saved my bumper cause no drivin ass people in Houston flip out when a truck sits bigger than the top of their car lol. And oh just goin bigger one errythang. Lift/tires/wheels then some other things I've been needin to do like new bumpers/grille etc.

Def one of my fav lifted trucks. I hope I can make it to shreve meet this year to see some of these builds. Plus, the way things are going, Shreve might be the unveiling of mine in person.

:shake: I'm hopin it's done by then. If not the rcsb can go lol.

Lol i like it the way it is man just giving you hell

lol all good. Would hate to change to fleetside then wreck it like someone else did.

It's great! I definitely didn't realize how much I missed it til I drove this truck lol.

Haha nope, those were easy :troll:

you mean you missed driving a lifted truck when you drove mine lol. and that you wanted to be twinsies and get a red one :cheeky:

ygy5a5uz.jpg

Bought this first of December. Still have the Ford but it will be sold soon. 05 2500HD 6.0

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Looks good Bome_racing how you like the Riderech struts??? Been thinking of using them on my nnbs but going to use my QA1 then get some Viking and then maybe try out the Ridetechs to see which one i like the most.