2003 Chevy Silverado Upgrades

Well sold the low pro toolbox this morning to fund some purchases. Finally bought the colormatched tail gate handle for my truck and another k&n cai. Gonna save a few more weeks and start ordering the parts I need to convert to the 05/06 electric fans. Once all that is ready I'm going to contact BBP for a tune. Hopefully I will notice a difference in power and gas mileage. So sick of the 10 or 11 I'm getting. Going to see about replacing plugs and wires in the next couple weeks as well.

Installed the CAI and the color matched tailgate handle over the past couple weeks.
MyTruck14.jpg

Today I'm working on polishing my wheels since the driver side wheels were heavily oxidized. Pretty happy how it turned out.
Before:
MyTruck13.jpg

During:
MyTruck12.jpg

After:
MyTruck15.jpg

Hard to tell from the pictures, but they shined up really well. I was very surprised actually. Also going to paint my lower valence black today, will post pictures of that later today or tommorow.

Got the valence painted, it looks okay. Knocked a little paint off putting it back on. But hell spending $10 in materials and doing it yourself is better than spending over 100 getting a new one. Here are the pics.
Mytruck16.jpg

MyTruck18.jpg

mytruck19.jpg

Mytruck17.jpg

Looks so good :imo, those 17's look good on any leveled or slightly lifted truck :imo. Also you even been to Leland, NC I saw a truck just like yours a while back, but it had NBS 16's on it?

Well I have been working on sanding my bumper cap over the past few weeks when I've had a chance. Finally decided to take it off the truck today. Hopefully I will be able to get the sanding done this week and get some paint on it next weekend. I'm also thinking about taking my lower valence back off and color matching it as well. What does everyone think? Leave valence black or colormatch?