2003 Chevy Silverado Upgrades

Got my tint re-done today, 5% on all the side windows.
enapu9an.jpg

syrumy3u.jpg

5ery3e3y.jpg

Thanks man, next on the list is some 04+ silverado tails and some tow hooks. My truck has been missing the hooks since I bought it, hate those openings just being they're. Then I will finally do a couple performance mods. For sure going to do a black bear tune and might get some electric fans as well.

check out my build in here i got some black ones! I had to because of my 1.5" BL

Well time for an update. I finally added some tow hooks, I also colormatched my mirror caps and got some 04+ Chevy tails. Just washed the truck earlier today, here is a few pictures. Sorry they're not the best quality. But my next plan for my truck is to re-do my exhaust. I'm going to do pacesetter long tubes, ory, haven't decided what muffler I should run yet. Any suggestions? Then once I install everything I'm going to finally get it tuned. Also considering re-gearing to 4:56 gears and adding a tru-track. That'll be awhile though.
any7ygan.jpg

that was a sweet truck !!! lol i cant believe i found this old of a thread , i just went to your name and then this thread since i have an 03 read comments and seen no pics and was disappointing wanted too see it :p so thanks looked sweet shoulda kept it