Bigboi's 2015 Colorado thread

no no...this one is much better

10750120_10152456536521430_5493480493127163315_o.jpg

did you buy 2wd because you dont really ever need 4wd, or was 4wd just that expensive of a option?
Because I don't use 4wd. The roads at work are all rock roads. And at work is the only time I leave pavement. Between the extra gas and more parts to fix later on, it makes sense for me to have 2wd.

Clear head lights? Remove muffler? Remove all exhaust just straight off the block?

Sent from your girls iPhone.

$800 for upper control arms.

Someone walk me through what all would be needed for a decent setup. EVERYTHING. And is this good? Seems like just a super expensive small lift judging by the video.

@SamCarroll

Last edited:
$800 for upper control arms.

Someone walk me through what all would be needed for a decent setup. EVERYTHING. And is this good? Seems like just a super expensive small lift judging by the video.

It is expensive but it's top notch quality and material. You can find the arms typically a little cheaper depending on retailer. I paid $740 for mine shipped through socalsupertrucks.com.

To compliment the TC arms I highly recommend ICON coilovers. You can buy with or without resi. They're expensive too ($900-1300) depending on what you buy. BUT they're fully rebuild able so you'll never have to buy them again.

Plus you'll get to look at this
41f784f81f8551be944d3ba8d9e68364.jpg

There's a guy on IG who has a Colorado with just coilovers to level and TC arms. It looks tits and will perform amazing time in and out.

Holy $. But, it would be sweet. Just think about how much time you could and will spend actually using the suspension and having fun before you pull the trigger imo. If youre gunna pay, gotta play!