Bigboi's 2015 Colorado thread

Advantages to resi vs non resi?

And do you know the guys IG name off hand?

Resi typically is there to dissipate the heat from the shock so if you're going high rate of speed and the suspension is cycling it's heart out it'll warm up. I went 3 hours hard in Pismo and last weekend in the mountains and my resi were barely noticeably warm. So it took the punishment well. Most don't need and I honestly probably don't need the reservoir but I got a killer deal on them.

I'm looking for his name

Bruh
87e950906f565a53803c7abb6815961a.jpg

It's definitely pricey but I'm not lying when I say I was cruising down logging roads that were washboard at 20mph and it was barely noticeable but when I jumped to 30mph it was glass. Coilovers and rear shocks were cycling like they're made to and improved my ride tremendously. In Pismo I barely felt any of the ruts. I even accidentally jumped it and landed like a pillow.

Quality products net quality results.

That Colorado does look tits.

What stage is your setup?

Mine isn't a stage kit. It's the extended travel coil overs with resi and then TC uniball arms. I had to get fenders on mine because I blew off my fender landing once lol

I also have limit straps so my uniball isn't my limiting factor and I don't use the coil over as the limiting factor either. I upgraded my bump stops as well to better cycle my suspension. The rear on mine is coils not leafs so little different set up.

Haven't updated since I started the thread lol.

Nothing new really besides 265/55 General Grabber AT2's, added factory fogs, and installed an AudioControl LC2i converter, Polk 1000.1, and Kicker L7 10.
48424ec2b7b3b89d3316d611f85c5efe.jpg
4ce16f462bf8ccd9fb19349676aeaaea.jpg

Thanks man. As much as I'd love mid or long travel, I don't think I could ever bring myself to pay the steep price for it.

yeah i wouldnt be able to either. its still on my list of wants

not sure what id be putting it on tho

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

That Patrol is awesome!

I saw on colorado fans someone already took the v6 out of their truck ( 680 miles on it ) and put in a LS3
I have not seen that on there yet. Most of the engine threads are about that gay invecta tune so I don't even click on that section anymore lol

reading that made my head hurt from all the stupid shit that is said on there. lol. cool truck tho, itd be fun

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

98% of the forum is people asking what bed covers fit the best. They're a bunch of retards. They're like a bunch of Silicone Valley nerds and this is the first vehicle they've ever customized. There was literally like a 10 page debate on whether removing the air dam would cause any engine problems. People with scientific formulas and shit.