Bigboi's 2015 Colorado thread

Soooooooooooooooooooooo I can't get the roost wheels in a 17" size. They're all 0 offset and that would poke too much. The pic I posted a few days back of the guy with the Standards is running +25. Not sure where to go from this point on the wheel route. Standards would look alright on my truck but I was really wanting a bronze wheel.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo I can't get the roost wheels in a 17" size. They're all 0 offset and that would poke too much. The pic I posted a few days back of the guy with the Standards is running +25. Not sure where to go from this point on the wheel route. Standards would look alright on my truck but I was really wanting a bronze wheel.

Buy a used set and powder coat them.

Sent from the 4.hate using tapaturd

Zone released their kits

c39_app01.jpg

I haz baby motor and trans. Will not lift. Slightly larger tires fucked me already. Sucks riding 85mph on the interstate in 5th at 3100rpm. . Do not need anything larger.

My only concern is the profile of the truck is super skinny from the front. At some point with lifting and wide wheels, its going to look like a $20 RadioShack remote controlled truck.