Intro!

Did someone say Intro??

Carlos-10-1024x652.jpg

Welcome to the site dude.

LOL! Always gotta have at least 1 smart ass comment...
That's not my truck though. I wish. Carlos Herrera's.

LOL! Always gotta have at least 1 smart ass comment...
That's not my truck though. I wish. Carlos Herrera's.
Oh nice, was talking about your rcsb though

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Nah! Gonna finish up haze, sell, dump piles of money into white truck.

How did this thread become about me anyhow? HIJACK! lol
I'd be happy to take it too

Welcome from Texas, what drop parts did you get
Thanks man! Its a 4wd so I got djm 3inch arms, djm flip and some keys and shackles should be dropping this weekend

What notch did you get? If it's djm, make sure to weld it in. A lot of guys have had problems with bent frames when only bolting them. I'd recommend starting out with 4/7 and see how you like it. 5/8 is gonna be pushing those cv's to the limit. I got away with a hair under 5" on my cv's for a while but had binding issues when 4wd was engaged.
Just some friendly advice as I've had my truck at everything from 4/7 to 7/9.5 and changed the configuration up front several times. Lol. Welcome to cgm! Hope you enjoy your stay :shake:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

What notch did you get? If it's djm, make sure to weld it in. A lot of guys have had problems with bent frames when only bolting them. I'd recommend starting out with 4/7 and see how you like it. 5/8 is gonna be pushing those cv's to the limit. I got away with a hair under 5" on my cv's for a while but had binding issues when 4wd was engaged.
Just some friendly advice as I've had my truck at everything from 4/7 to 7/9.5 and changed the configuration up front several times. Lol. Welcome to cgm! Hope you enjoy your stay :shake:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Thanks man good to know, I will probably be using it in auto 4wd regularly this winter so I figured I'd see how 5 went and then crank keys up/ adjust shackles from there. I'm aware of the notch issues.. my plan is to go with an avs underbed, when more funds and access to a welder become available. And hopefully have no issues until then, djm is just temporary. I figure avs will be cheaper, stronger, and deeper than most bolt ins