lowered my 94 this weekend now some >????s

Man I just thought of something.

When installed the front coil did make sure the bottom nohct is lined up and the spring is installed all the around the upper cup. I have seen a few truck that did not seat he coil in the upper cup correctly . This will rise your truck up 1 1/2 to 2 inch

gonna get in touch with suspension source before I go buying parts. pretty sure that's what I should have gotten with my kit.
thanks again for the help. this site is awesome. best help and replies ive gotten n e where.
thanks

was a bit of a pita getting coils in. bellech stuff came with a plastic piece. so I didn't use the piece that came out with stock stuff and I used the plastic. piece. I think...key word think its all the way up.
would the only way for me to check be, taking off spring, spindle...everything??? if so, that's gonna have to wait till next weekend. I work overnight but this week gotta do days and night.
kinda sucks if everything has to come off. but if its what I need to do..
I took a couple of rides in truck today. hear some noise on driver side. not sure what it is. sounds like something loose. clanking around. not sure what it is. hoping it stays together till wed when I can take a good look.
as for weekend work. this is the first time I did the whole kit myself. on c10s id have someone do front end stuff....I never did spindles. and didn't want to mess something up. this time I figured id give it a shot and hope for the best. now gotta figure out the little things.. or maybe I messed up and now need to re do.

I would leave it parked until you were sure. Loose suspension or incorrectly installed suspension is no bueno.

understand that part. but since I don't have another ride. gotta go in the am to work. 10 miles. wed will be the soonest I can get to look at it. or tomorrow after work. if coil is out of place. do I need to take everything apart to fix. spindles, shocks, everything???
that white truck is on coilovers??
I own on American pit should be getting a puppy for kids around xmas. wanted to get a puppy from mine, but cant find a female. so xmas will be #2

understand that part. but since I don't have another ride. gotta go in the am to work. 10 miles. wed will be the soonest I can get to look at it. or tomorrow after work. if coil is out of place. do I need to take everything apart to fix. spindles, shocks, everything???
I own on American pit should be getting a puppy for kids around xmas. wanted to get a puppy from mine, but cant find a female. so xmas will be #2
If the coil is/was out of place, one good dip in the road could send you into a ditch or oncoming traffic. You'll have to break the sway bar off and upper lca at minimum. But from my experience you'll have to take the tre loose too.

Yes, It's on coilovers. I have a build thread. Search ridetech here. I don't breed. I refuse to.

If the coil is/was out of place, one good dip in the road could send you into a ditch or oncoming traffic. You'll have to break the sway bar off and upper lca at minimum. But from my experience you'll have to take the tre loose too.

Yes, It's on coilovers. I have a build thread. Search ridetech here. I don't breed. I refuse to.

thanks again for replies. looks like I will be taking the front end apart wed morning to take spring out. and remove. the black spacer thing that came with the kit. hopefully all comes out ok and I can pull the spacer thing out and my problems will be solved. guess I just gotta seat the spring the right way.
? will I need a spring compressor??
I guess while im there I will take the grinder to the control arms.
hopefully by wed night the truck will be right. I opted to not pay to have the kit put on. now I gotta fix what I messed up. but guess its a learning curve.
thanks again for the help.
did notice today that while taking a turn at low speed, the tires are screeching like I was doing 100 around the bend.

well tonight I got into taking the front apart again. turns out I put the black spacer thing on coil when I put it in. thought that's what instructions said. cris a suspension source told me to take it out. so today I got one side done. took out the the black spacer thing. put back the rubber thing that was on stock coils. hoping this will help my front end rattles. will finish the other side in the am. long day at work. didn't get into garage til late. anyway. also grinded cut the control arm to stop rubbing. think one of my weights was ripped off driver side. not sure if that why truck squeeks when turning at slow speed.
also came to realize I might have to pull the bed off so I can cut the frame rails. guess I went a little too quick to get the job done that I missed a step and messed a couple up on the way.
thought I only needed to cut around pumpkin.
am I supposed to put the black piece under trans too?? thought that was only for extended cab. lmk so I can do that too. and maybe get the truck to ride the way it should.
I know my c10s rode like caddies. static.

wheels were rubbing for sure. think the weight on the back of one wheels was ripped off. think it might help with turning a bit too. but wheels were def rubbing

fronts fixed. bed rails trimmed. fixes are fixed....now the issue I have is the 235 75s are rubbing bad. getting eaten up on fronts right where I have a monster plug. so needless to say while I sit on couch the air is escaping. anyone know what the best size to run tire wise. got a guy on clist with ralleys and new tires for 580. I know new tires will run me 4 plus.
id like these wheel with a fat tire out back an less up front to keep me from rubbing.
will 255 60 work up front? or will I chew them up too???
if that's good for front. should I do 275 out back ???
think that's the size I ran on the c10 ralleys.

please help if possible. need tires asap.
not sure if I should buy tires or get the ralleys with new tires for the 5+

i had 235-70's on mine. but i wasnt as low as you are. but i was close.

then i had 275/60 on the rear.

HPIM0826-2.jpg