My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

A little off topic but because I am changing jobs I needed to find a daily since I turned in my company truck.

My new daily beater:
2013 F-150 FX2 pretty much loaded minus the navigation.

cedbd4f9848239beba109db32e849c51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buddy has that exact truck but ecoboost. Tis what really sold me on that gen F150

Sent from a dingleberry

Ecoboost is so revolutionary.

GM really innovated back in the 80's with the gnx.

Rotfl

:gtfo: Not the ecoboost, my buddies truck in general sold me on them :bird: :crazy:

Sent from a dingleberry

My dad has a similar truck to this but ecoboost as well. Really solid truck inside and out and you are right as the overall truck made me keep an eye out when looking for a vehicle. I was actually on my way to look and possibly purchase an 09 Denali when it was sold while I was on my way and this was my second choice. I drove it and did not let them know my other option was sold. Played the game and ended up actually getting an amazing deal on this truck which made it worth it as well. This one has the 5.0 which is nice.

My company truck was a 2015 aluminum F-150 and I will never own one of those turds. That thing was junk and was literally an expensive beer can.

Not sure if I missed it, but why are you changing jobs?

Well I was a project engineer for a company working on plant construction/maintenance so I was always on the road and getting dogged pretty much working 16 hours a day and at times 7 days a week. I was missing life so I was just buying time to find something permanent to settle and now I am a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for Monsanto so I have only one plant to take care of so I can have a normal life working a simple 9-80 schedule so I get my weekend and every other Friday off unless there is an emergency.

Well I was a project engineer for a company working on plant construction/maintenance so I was always on the road and getting dogged pretty much working 16 hours a day and at times 7 days a week. I was missing life so I was just buying time to find something permanent to settle and now I am a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for Monsanto so I have only one plant to take care of so I can have a normal life working a simple 9-80 schedule so I get my weekend and every other Friday off unless there is an emergency.

ever need any industrial washers, like tray washers, bucket washers etc. hit me up.

Nice. That's definitely a step in a better direction man. All that OT builds trucks, but destroys any chance of a normal life

Well you see, all that OT but I was salary so it didn't mean shit for me...another big reason to get the hell out.

Temporarily running all the lines and mock up before they paint the frame and re-install.

Apparently headers won't clear so I have to order some shorty headers...

Anyone want to buy some Texas Speed Stainless Longtubes? 1 3/4"

b9e9a153a585728134eaf7314fe7fb5e.jpg

a4cb53779a77179bcbd6e23a01fee704.jpg

e45feea29fad9d2954db7ec117c2425c.jpg

DNW shorty headers. All that custom work already, why not get em to build some headers or cut those and make em mid length?

Sent from a dingleberry

DNW shorty headers. All that custom work already, why not get em to build some headers or cut those and make em mid length?

Sent from a dingleberry

I could only imagine the cost for them to build a set. I thought about cutting these but honestly don't feel like dealing with the hassle and it seems like Keith doesn't really want to either. He probably could but at this point I'd rather his efforts be elsewhere and not sure how much he feels like dealing with stainless.

I ended up ordering a set of shorty bbk ceramic headers so we will see.