Ultimate what hits/what fits, "What size tires can I run with X lift on Y truck?" !!

I need a better picture that I can see better of the 295/70/17 on a silverado

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's all I've got. Whatcha need to know about fitment? Like Mike said you can clear 35s pretty easy with just a level with just a small amount of trimming as long as you're on stock wheels. **edit** Gaawwwddddd I missss my truckkkk fuuuuuuu :cry:

Replace those lights with a light bar or the dualy 2's IMO. Round halogen lights are so the 90's :crazy:

Sent from Tapashit

i never seen the last 2 pics !!! that looks soooo sick !!!
:shake: thanks man, wish I never woulda traded it in. Worst part is I still see her all the time

Replace those lights with a light bar or the dualy 2's IMO. Round halogen lights are so the 90's :crazy:

Sent from Tapashit
Lol If I still had it, she'd have a couple by now, but that was when the light bars first came out and were still $$$$$$$$$$$$

That truck is long gone like mine :eek:kay:

Sent from my b hole
This :eek:kay:

I don't need to know anything about fitmet just don't know what my truck will look like with the leveling kit . And if. I get 295/70/17 I'll have to get new rims . Idk a tire that is a 33/11.6/16 anyone know of one ?

Sent from Tapashit

if you would have read the comment on the top of the pictures you could see that he doesn't have the truck anymore

Why 11.6? Just go 295/75/16, that'd be equal to the ones on my truck. Pretty good rule of thumb, whatever the sidewall size is for a 17, just add 5 to get the same tire in a 16 and vice versa. So 295/70/17=295/75/16. Best thing to do is find a tire you like, go to the manufacturers website and see what sizes they offer and go from there.

Yeah Trail Grapps are my favorite, BFG KM2s are pretty good, Toyos are good, Maxxis are ok, personally I don't like Coopers and obviously Mickey Thompson MTZs/Baja Claws are awesome

Mike what tire was 295/75/16 I can't find any!! Master craft only have 295/70/17 just like the nitto . I like the trail grapplers & the master craft mxts but got any pictures if them anyone ? I want 33s but don't want them super heavy