Ultimate what hits/what fits, "What size tires can I run with X lift on Y truck?" !!

I like trail grapplers but they have 285/75/16 & 295/70/17 . What's a good mud and street tire ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A tire with a deeper tread pattern like the Trail Grapps I have friends getting 60k out of the 35's on 3/4 tons. The 33's shouldn't be any different. Look at Toyo (They own Nitto) and Mickey Thompson/Dick Cepeck. They are all 10 ply tread, 3 ply sidewall tires with harder compounds.

Here are your pics (Click on the chevy's and research the page)
https://www.google.com/search?q=mtz...year-wrangler-duratrac-tires%2Fpage-2;504;378

I have a 7.5 Rcx lift I wanna know will 22x12 with -44 offset fit running a 35" tire ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I was told if it were a different lift it could be done but ALOT of trimming I Dnt wanna cut to outside of my fenders I have bushwacker fender flares and ain't sure if that's gonna be a issue

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Okay guys this is way off topic but I can't find a forum for it and you guys might know something about it , maybe. I wanna get a good paying job Id love to be a pipeline welder , have you guys heard of bi-con, they have pipelines electricians all kinda of stuff , but , I don't wanna have to travel Avery 2 weeks for the job. My buddy is a pipe line welder and that is what he has to do and I'd hate it !! Any job like that or anything that doesn't involve traveling ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any job that pays well, will require you to be somewhat intelligent; and considering you cannot navigate the internet properly, or follow forum rules, I will assume you're an idiot. Get a job at Kinkos and get comfortable.

Any job that pays well, will require you to be somewhat intelligent; and considering you cannot navigate the internet properly, or follow forum rules, I will assume you're an idiot. Get a job at Kinkos and get comfortable.

Did jest

What is the biggest tire I can run on 2013 Silverado with stock 18" wheels and a RC 2.5" level?

I want another set of wrangler Duratracs

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk