bagging options and input

back from the dead, just found this by mistake...

3 link is in the works, thanks to all those who put their input in!

Bagged and daily with the wheels your wanting to run is ideal.. I've had mine bagged almost two years without hardly any issues.. On the front just 20 or 22s you can run stock arms and just kip cups... For 2600 "bags you'll have to cut abut of the spring pocket so the bag don't rub... I run 2500s on mine and didn't have to cut anything... The back I went with Nfamus wishbone set up.. Keeps tank in stock location and you wouldn't need a watts link or cut the bed a lot.. I just joined the forum I'm going to try to get my build thread on here might help you a bit..

Thanks! Saw your build on gmfs a while back. I'll look into the 2600 issue. That's what I was wanting to run up front. I'm running fs9000 out back.

i got HE7s on my front end and fuckers rubbed the spindle and got a small tear, going to grind the fuck out of the spindle when i replace them

You don't have to cut the spring pocket DEPENDING in what typ of upper bracket you use and whrre exactly its located. It is however DAMN close so j would trim it anyway. It takes all of 20 minutes and is added security.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

You don't have to cut the spring pocket DEPENDING in what typ of upper bracket you use and whrre exactly its located. It is however DAMN close so j would trim it anyway. It takes all of 20 minutes and is added security. I did have trouble rubbing the spindle jusg a touch though.

thanks guys, I will probably grab nfamus cups. They all seem the same, but I am sure there are some differences? Anyone have input?

I like my 2600s but did have to trim and bend the upper pocket. Ill show you pics when I get home. No rubbing now but I had to work em pretty hard.