Marc new LBZ sort of a Build thread

holy large tires batman, you doing a cognito 10-12?

:rofl: no i will never do that to a daily driver.....just bought them for 420 bucks for the rims, 2 of the tires are worn bad from an alignment issue other 2 are ok but are going to whoever is taking them off the rims.

then i am throwing my 33" bfg a/t tires on them and have a nice set of winter tires IMO

Mount on like that and join the breakin necks crew :gnomesayin:

brb ordering 12" fts, just front, and lowering shackles for rear, cutting the rear fender tubs out #becausetheyarenothardcoreenough #gotlean

DNW those wheels

cant find steelies for less then $420.00 :shrug: they will be a winter/spring wheel till i am all set up in BC

the truck needed turz real bad so might as well use the 305/55/20 bfg's that i have so i needed some 20" rims

and they don't look too bad IMO

That looks so clean, way better than the usual grille cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks so clean, way better than the usual grille cover.

thanks :shake: i wish i had some black paint to paint the emblem while the grill was inside the warm basement.... for some reason my mom was mad when i brought my grill in the kitchen to clean it over the sink .... :shrug:

thanks :shake: i wish i had some black paint to paint the emblem while the grill was inside the warm basement.... for some reason my mom was mad when i brought my grill in the kitchen to clean it over the sink .... :shrug:

When I lived at home I would get the same from my mom...now my wife just yells at me instead.

:umad:

Last edited:
:rofl: I've cleaned atv cylinders after being bored in the kitchen sink, that isn't recommended around dinner time.

Agreed though, that looks much cleaner than the usual black cover.