New Whip!!

I must say that I never saw this coming. I really didn't think you would go get a new one, but that thing is badass...I love the interior and all the LEDS that Ford is doing on their new models. I have wanted to test drive one of the new gt's to see how badass they were, but I am afraid it would give me an itch that I don't have the money to scratch. I love it dude and can't wait to see how this vehicle pans out.

Congrats.

:shake: Thanks buddy

those are the 19s correct? if so you probably cant get a set of FRs to clear the calipers, and if you keep the same diameter wheel but go from a "faced" that goes to the lip to a wheel that has a small lip they will look smaller keep those or go to 20"

here's my buddy Scott's car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwpov7wH1do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9c7B-MGL28&feature=plcp

I'll havta do a little more research before I buy wheels. Most of the Coyote guys either keep the stockers or get an expensive custom set. I definitely wanna go with something with a fat lip out back, so we'll see. I love the way his car sounds, never thought about Corsa...

I must say that I never saw this coming. I really didn't think you would go get a new one, but that thing is badass...I love the interior and all the LEDS that Ford is doing on their new models. I have wanted to test drive one of the new gt's to see how badass they were, but I am afraid it would give me an itch that I don't have the money to scratch. I love it dude and can't wait to see how this vehicle pans out.

Thanks man! I never ever ever saw this either, I was pretty set on an SN95 but just absolutely could not pass up this deal, especially when they worked with me so well on getting my payment so low. I hear ya on the test drive, I made that mistake 2 years ago when they first came out and the bug stuck lol. Ford definitely got it right with all their new cars. The only bad thing about this car is that it's so nice, I can't bring myself to cheap out on mods. So I'm gonna havta just save longer, for example, the Borla exhaust setup I truly want is $1500 :eek:

Found a set of Kooks axle backs for $500 not too far from me! Gonna try to pick them up Sunday, hopefully a little cheaper than that even. This car is hard to drive with such quiet exhaust

Oh I'll letcha know, I'm gonna try to come back in the next 2 or 3 weeks. I'll take ya for a ride :rock:

So, remember how I told you guys these things are fast? It might've alllmost got away from me last night lol. I live on a back road, so when I had my old car, I used to just dump the clutch leaving my neighborhood and slide it on up the road a little bit. 1st, then grab 2nd and it'd keep sliding even through the gear shift and it'd straighten out and I'd go. I guess cuz I had cheapo Nexens it slid so well.

Tried the same thing last night in this car and it didn't quite work the same. Turned left, dumped the clutch and got it sliding good, obviously steering into the slide. As soon as I stepped on the clutch, those freakin Pirellis grabbed and shot me right, toward the ditch. :eek: Thank god it's not really a ditch, more like a gentle slope so it was no harm no foul, but it scared the living shit out of me. Never had that happen before. Needless to say, I need to spend a little more time getting to know the car before I start messing around like I could in my old car :slap:

Finally got some time to wash the car on Saturday before going to Country Fair with some friends. This color looks awesome in the sun.
Coyote008.jpg

Coyote014.jpg

Coyote013.jpg

Coyote027.jpg

Coyote028.jpg

These wheels are a bitch to keep clean and the brakes make alot of dust, but really whoa the car down
Coyote020.jpg

Coyote024.jpg

I love this Pony interior. It's very nice
Coyote030.jpg

Coyote033.jpg

Coyote034.jpg

Coyote036.jpg

Coyote038.jpg

Coyote041.jpg

The MyColor is freakin cool! LEDs everywhere, and I don't have to be the one to put them in!
Coyote042.jpg

Rear of the console, 12V power outlet, AUX input, USB port in here as well as quite a big storage space
Coyote045.jpg

Carbon fiber on the dash
Coyote046.jpg

This is where the Mic for the bluetooth is
Coyote048.jpg

The trunk is actually really large as well
Coyote050.jpg

Coyote053.jpg

That top button gets pushed alot!
Coyote054.jpg

Engine bay
Coyote057.jpg

Coyote058.jpg

Coyote060.jpg

Coyote067.jpg

The little valve that lets sound into the cabin from the intake manifold
Coyote062.jpg

Rear of the car with the stock exhaust.
Coyote017.jpg

Now with the new Kooks Axle Backs. These things sound really good, deep and throaty but still quiet at cruise. I'm very happy, but it's still not loud enough. X-pipe, resonator deletes and cat deletes will happen soon
Coyote073.jpg

Coyote075.jpg