New Whip!!

Yea the engine sucks, it's the exterior that gets me.
91AF7122-30AB-4047-B44F-CAEAC04DAEE8-1376-000000CB2360475F.jpg

those racelines look like the fr500s. ive thought about them before for the mach 1, but no moneys

buddy just got one, its sitting at kennebell right now getting supercharged. ALTHOUGH he fucking put vertical doors on it.

YOu still call him a friend after that move?!?

So its been a month, have you ordered brakes and suspension yet?

Haha no, not yet. Trying to decide if I'm gonna go with traditional drop with an adjustable panhard/upper/lower control arms or coilovers. Don't have any experience with coilovers on the street so IDK how streetable/comfortable day to day they are. Plus it's like 1000-1500 for traditional drop depending on how far I go or 1500-2500 for coilovers....

Gotta do shifter (stock one sucks), exhaust/tune first and maybe tires. These are low, gonna see how long they last. But they keep playing around with our hours at work, so trying to build up as much cushion in the bank as possibly before I start playing too much

Last edited:
Start move with making sure the finances are in order.

Coil overs can ride better then traditional springs as long as you get rebound and damper adjustments, would highly encourage coilovers

Yeah, probably won't do jack except for the shifter until xmas at least.

Coilovers are definitely the way to go, just not sure what it'll cost in the end. Especially since this is mainly a street car, there's no point in spending huge money on them. I know for a fact I can do a traditional drop for around 1500 for a terrific setup. The coilovers, I've already seen guys dropping 3000+, sure don't wanna spend that