2013 GMC 2500hd DMAX Build

lol 5" DP would be sick, shit even a 4" would be sweet.

i wish they didn't make everything so right back there since i have to do DP and up-pipe soon :pissed:

was your 12 point sockets?

no, i used ratcheting open end wrenches for the most part, and a flex head type ratchet.

Yeah, I mean when they gonna finally make a billet swing case with flaming skulls laser etched on the sides with color change led bars underneath?? :troll:

I still gotta install mine, it's just sitting in my barn staring at me.
:uwotm8:

Do it now so when you get the spray in liner it will cover bare metal in the holes and no rust.

You need to drill holes. If he does it after the spray in liner is finished he will have bare metal from drilling. If he installs now the spray in liner will cover the bare metal(from drilling the mounting holes) and will not rust.

Better grasshopper?

Got the back portion of the cab deadened. Was distracted all afternoon or else I'd have gotten more done.

d926878cab2a783cb8b03e76fc22b54e.jpg

Shit picture but also swapped the shifter out

2871c78693514c43961eb81d1040cea6.jpg

Sent from pasta.

From the knukonceptz logo and name on it, I'd say probably knukonceptsz.

:crazy:

Looking good cheeny does that dpnoffer any improvement over stock? Looks to be about the same diameter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well smartass grandpa there website shows two different deadeners

Sent from the 4.hate using tapaturd

its the Kno Knoise resonance control (80mil). Best bang for your buck I've found. Thicker than Raammat at almost the same price. This had little to any odor which was nice, first time I used dynomat back in the day, it made the truck smell terrible for a long time. The foil on this is nice as well, not so thick it cuts your fingers, i was able to get a lot of tight spots where the roller wouldnt work with my fingers :naughty:

Looking good cheeny does that dpnoffer any improvement over stock? Looks to be about the same diameter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yea, 20% more flow and 21hp/24 ft/lbs torque according to mbrp's dyno results on a stock lml.